A morning to night makeup routine, inspired by Selena Gomez
The founder of Rare Beauty, Selena Gomez, alongside her make up artist, shared some beauty tips and step-by-step routine for a day and night makeup look.
Photo credit : Rare Beauty on Youtube
Recreate Selena’s everyday makeup routine in 6 easy steps:
- Prep your skin with an illuminating primer, then add foundation onto cheeks, chin and forehead, and blend in circles with a brush.
- Apply a liquid concealer under the eyes and the brows.
- Add soft blush on your cheeks and blend it upwards.
- Define your chin, cheeks and nose by applying your go-to contour.
- If you love a face glow, add a highlighter on your cheekbones and under your brow.
- Finally, apply your favorite neutral colored lipstick or lipgloss.
For your night out look, focus on eye makeup. Drop the eyeliners and try soft yet dramatic looks using eyeshadows.
- Blend a soft skin tone shadow all over your eye.
- Choose a darker color and apply it in the inner and outer corners of your eyes.
- Top the look with a glitter eyeshadow on the center area to get a beautiful glow.
- Finally, add mascara and switch your neutral lipstick to a pink or red matte color.
Ps. Don’t forget to add eyeshadow under the eyes, it makes them seem bigger.