Trendsetter shopping experience in Toronto
During this tour, we will get to visit some of the most iconic shopping districts and trendsetting spots in Toronto. We will star by visiting some traditional shopping outlets, such as the St. Lawrence Market, the nerve center for commercial and administrative activity for the city. In this place we will get to see what locals shop on a daily basis, and if you get lucky and book during a Sunday, we will get to see the antiques thar the dealers bring. We will toast with a complimentary drink at a pub just outside the market and have our complimentary fashion photo shoot. Soon after, we will move on with our shopping-spree.
Afterwards we will head to Brookfield Place, Toronto’s perfect architectural landscape that binds together the city’s old style with the new one. In here, we will visit some of the best stores in town, from high-end boutiques to popular brands.
Soon after we will move on respectively towards HEaton Centre, one of the most important shopping centers in the city, housing some of the most fashionable stores in Toronto and in the whole country.
Afterwards we will move to Eaton Centre, where we will visit some of the most trendy stores according to your budget, and where we will get a complimentary manicure and pedicure to to treat ourselves after the long day we just had.
What else you should know
- Consumption at coffee places or personal purchases at shops are not included.
- You will be with a travel and fashion expert guide at all times.
- The cost varies depending on your preferred transportation method.
-What I’ll provide
- Professional fashion and travel guided visit with an expert.
- Personal shopper complimentary assistance.
- Complimentary fashion styling consultation with an expert 30 mins before the start of the tour.
- Option to upgrade to a customized shopping tour
-What to bring
- Lots of energy and attitude!
-Where we’ll be
- West Queen
- Yonge Street
Upcoming Availability - Available upon request
Keep this in Mind - We will provide a 30min virtual styling before the start of the tour.
Group Size - up to 8 people
Who can come - anyone who loves fashion