Texan shopping adventure in Dallas
During this tour, we will have one of the most local shopping experiences in this Texan city. We will begin our tour at Northpark Center, a place that offers unparalleled shopping experience with more than 200 retailers. This will be the perfect opportunity to do some shopping (or window) shopping at some of the most renown haute-couture designers. Soon after, we will head towards Knox-Henderson district, the most eclectic and diverse district in the city. In here, we will make a pit-stop to a classical place where we will get some of the most delicious soft drinks and desserts. Soon after, we will visit some of the most iconic shops and boutiques in the area, and head right over to Highland Park Village, the first self-contained shopping center in the United States and a National Historic Landmark. In here we will get to visit some more luxury shops and try some border food at a famous tex-mex place.
After this visit, we will head towards the Design District, where we will explore a blossoming community that attracts life and creativity.
What else you should know
- Consumption at coffee places or personal purchases at shops is not included.
- You will be with a travel and fashion expert guide at all times.
- The cost varies depending on your preferred transportation method.
What I’ll provide
- Professional fashion and travel guided visit with an expert.
- Personal shopper complimentary assistance.
- Complimentary fashion styling consultation with an expert 30 mins before the start of the tour.
- Option to upgrade to a customized shopping tour
-What to bring
- Lots of energy and attitude!
-Where we’ll be
- Northpark Center
- Knox-Henderson District
- Highland Park Village
- Design District
Upcoming Availability - Available upon request
Keep this in Mind - We will provide a 30min virtual styling before the start of the tour.
Group Size - up to 8 people
Who can come - anyone who loves fashion