Shopping tour in Stockholm
Whether you are interested in shopping affordable H&M, vintage or exclusive Rodebjer, this tour is perfect for you, Stockholm is definitely a city for fashion lovers. We will start from Drottninggatan Street, it is 1,5 kilometers long street where you can find big chains, both Scandinavian and international. You’ll find three H&M’s in a triangle and other chains such as Bikbok, Weekday and VILA. There are sports stores, electronic stores, small knick-knacks stores and much more.
Stockholm is well known as the paradise of vintage garments, if you are a vintage lover, at the end of our tour we can pass by the Beyond Retro, one of the most popular vintage-stores in Sweden.
At the end of the tour we will surprise you with complimentary gifts and a photo shoot for your Social Media channels.
What else you should know
- Consumption at coffee places or personal purchases at shops is not included.
- You will be with a travel and fashion expert guide at all times.
- The cost varies depending on your preferred transportation method.
-What I’ll provide
- Professional fashion and travel guided visit with an expert.
- Personal shopper complimentary assistance.
- Complimentary fashion styling consultation with an expert 30 mins before the start of the tour.
- Arranged transportation from your hotel to the starting point of the tour and from the last point of the tour to your hotel.
- Fresh bottled water for our trip.
- Complimentary secret fashion gift.
- Complimentary photo shoot for your Social Media channels
- Option to upgrade to a fully personalized shopping tour.
-What to bring
- Lots of energy and attitude!
-Where we’ll be
Upcoming Availability - Available upon request
Keep this in Mind - We will provide a 30min virtual styling before the start of the tour. This is mostly a walking tour.
Group Size - up to 8 people
Who can come - anyone who loves fashion