Shopping tour in Singapore
Singapore is a great place for must-have international fashion, trendy shops and a whole lot more, from massive malls to tiny, open-air boutiques, from high-tech electronics to dainty jewellery, everywhere you turn you'll find a dazzling array of consumer goods.
During this tour we will be at the most luxury stores of the city, starting from Orchard Road, the Singapore’s most beloved shopping district. The first stop will be the huge department store TANGS, it’s one of the oldest stores of the country and stocked with well-know brands, asian collectibles and great souvenirs.
Then, we will visit the Far East Plaza, a paradise for street fashion and trendy street apparel stores, beauty services and great deals on electronic products. At the end of the tour we will surprise you with complimentary gifts and a photo shoot for your Social Media channels.
What else you should know
- Consumption at coffee places or personal purchases at shops is not included.
- You will be with a travel and fashion expert guide at all times.
- The cost varies depending on your preferred transportation method.
-What I’ll provide
- Professional fashion and travel guided visit with an expert.
- Personal shopper complimentary assistance.
- Complimentary fashion styling consultation with an expert 30 mins before the start of the tour.
- Arranged transportation from your hotel to the starting point of the tour and from the last point of the tour to your hotel.
- Fresh bottled water for our trip.
- Complimentary secret fashion gift.
- Complimentary photo shoot for your Social Media channels
- Option to upgrade to a fully personalized shopping tour.
-What to bring
- Lots of energy and attitude!
-Where we’ll be
- Orchard Road
- Far East Plaza
Upcoming Availability - Available upon request
Keep this in Mind - We will provide a 30min virtual styling before the start of the tour. This is mostly a walking tour.
Group Size - up to 8 people
Who can come - anyone who loves fashion