Shopping tour in Seoul
During this tour we will hit the chic boutiques of Seoul’s stylish Gangnam district, which is known as the best place for high-end stores and luxury labels. The district got famous by the Korean pop singer Psy, who created a hit song in 2012 about the area. We will visit a large department store and then stroll down the tree-lined Garosu-gil promenade, there are great trendy shops and nice cafes, where we can have a break between the stores. There is also a great place to pay attention at the people’s style while they are walking on the streets, lots of inspiration!
After that we will head over to Rodeo Street, the trendsetters place in Seoul, the idea from the street was based on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills. It is here where the newest trends in fashion can be found. Throughout the day, we will be sharing with you information about each district and Korea's fashion culture. At the end of the tour we will surprise you with complimentary gifts and a photo shoot for your Social Media channels.
What else you should know
- Consumption at coffee places or personal purchases at shops is not included.
- You will be with a travel and fashion expert guide at all times.
- The cost varies depending on your preferred transportation method.
-What I’ll provide
- Professional fashion and travel guided visit with an expert.
- Personal shopper complimentary assistance.
- Complimentary fashion styling consultation with an expert 30 mins before the start of the tour.
- Arranged transportation from your hotel to the starting point of the tour and from the last point of the tour to your hotel.
- Fresh bottled water for our trip.
- Complimentary secret fashion gift.
- Complimentary photo shoot for your Social Media channels
- Option to upgrade to a fully personalized shopping tour.
What to bring
- Lots of energy and attitude!
-Where we’ll be
- Gangnam district
- Rodeo Street
Upcoming Availability - Available upon request
Keep this in Mind - We will provide a 30min virtual styling before the start of the tour. This is mostly a walking tour.
Group Size - up to 8 people