Shopping tour in Santiago
During this tour, we will be at some of Santiago’s most exclusive shopping destinations. The first stop will be at the Alonso de Córdova quarter, where we will find the city’s best spot for designer boutiques and other luxe offerings. If you are into jewelry, keep in mind that Chile is one of the few countries in the world where you can find the brilliant precious stone named Lapis Lazuli, for the best quality goods, we can check out the Pura store located on Avenida Kennedy at Bellavista neighbourhood, the bohemian district with many shops selling the best in jewelry. We can end our shopping day like a local enjoying a nice Pisco Sour, the most famous cocktail in the country.
-What I’ll provide
- Professional fashion and travel guided visit with an expert.
- Personal shopper complimentary assistance.
- Complimentary fashion styling consultation with an expert 30 mins before the start of the tour.
- Option to upgrade to a fully personalized shopping tour.
What else you should know
- Consumption at coffee places or personal purchases at shops is not included.
- You will be with a travel and fashion expert guide at all times.
- The cost varies depending on your preferred transportation method.
-What to bring
- Lots of energy and attitude!
-Where we’ll be
- Alonso de Córdova quarter
Upcoming Availability - Available upon request
Keep this in Mind - We will provide a 30min virtual styling before the start of the tour. This is mostly a walking tour.
Group Size - up to 8 people
Who can come - anyone who loves fashion