Shopping tour in New Delhi
We will start the tour walking around the markets of old Delhi where you will be at places as the spice market in Khari Baoli and the jewelry market in Dariba. There are many shops with the best of perfumes , pashminas and other garments, we will explore the labyrinthine lanes of this famous market, weaving through the crowds and rickshaws. After that we will move towards Khan Market, home for upscale shops. The last stop of the tour you can choose between Sarojini Nagar, where we will find the best bargaining deals for clothes and factory outlets, or one of the modern malls of Saket and Gurgaon, if you are looking for department stores. At the end of the tour we will surprise you with complimentary gifts and a photo shoot for your Social Media channels.
-What I’ll provide
- Professional fashion and travel guided visit with an expert.
- Personal shopper complimentary assistance.
- Complimentary fashion styling consultation with an expert 30 mins before the start of the tour.
- Option to upgrade to a fully personalized shopping tour.
What else you should know
- Consumption at coffee places or personal purchases at shops is not included.
- You will be with a travel and fashion expert guide at all times.
- The cost varies depending on your preferred transportation method.
-What to bring
- Lots of energy and attitude!
-Where we’ll be
- Old Delhi
- Khan Market
- Sarojini Nagar
Upcoming Availability - Available upon request
Keep this in Mind - We will provide a 30min virtual styling before the start of the tour. This is mostly a walking tour.
Group Size - up to 8 people