Shopping tour in Lisbon
For this shopping tour we provide you 4 options. The first one is Chiado - the
biggest shopping district in town. You will find mostly international names like
Zara and H&M. The main streets are Rua do Carmo and Rua Garrett, where you'll
also find the world's oldest bookstore (Bertrand) and the city's most beautiful
jewelry shop (Tous - Ourivesaria Aliança).
option is Avenida de Liberdade. If you look for luxury brands you will
definitely need to pick this one. In this long tree-filled boulevard you will find
shops like Louis Vuitton, Prada and Gucci, but also some of the best local jewelry
and shoe stores.
Principe Real is one of the most interesting shopping districts. If you love art and
you like to shop from local designers and boutiques, chose this one.
Shopping center Colombo is the biggest shopping center in Lisbon. If you prefer
to have nice shops and a big range of restaurants in one place, we recommend
you this last option.
What else you should know
- Consumption at coffee places or personal purchases at shops are not included.
- You will be with a travel and fashion expert guide at all times.
- The cost varies depending on your preferred transportation method.
-What I’ll provide
Professional fashion and travel guided visit with an expert.
Personal shopper complimentary assistance.
Complimentary fashion styling consultation with an expert 30 mins before
the start of the tour.
-What to bring
Lots of energy and attitude!
-Where we’ll be
- Avenida da Liberdade, Lisbon, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
- Principe Real Enxovais, Lisbon, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
- Amoreiras Shopping Center, Lisbon, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
- Chiado, Lisbon, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
- Available upon request
Keep this in Mind
- We will provide a 30min virtual styling before the start of
- up to 8 people
Who can come
- anyone who loves fashion
Price for one person:
Half day from 10am to 2pm: $400
Full day from 9am to 5pm: $700
- group size 2-6
Half day from 10am to 2pm: $600
Full day from 9am to 5pm: $1000