Shopping tour in Kuala Lumpur
We just love street markets! During this tour, our first stop will be Petaling Street and the handicraft emporium in Central Market, which are the best places to get a real sense of the city’s local shopping scene. In there, we will explore in depth some of the best designer labels, local indie brands, and street markets. The next destination will be the Bukit Bintang area in order to visit the best shopping places in the city. In there, we will find international brands such as Jimmy Choo, Diane Von Fürstenberg and Louis Vuitton and great malls with the most variety of garments. We will end the shopping day with a drink at the fancy Grand Hyatt hotel.
What else you should know
- Consumption at coffee places or personal purchases at shops is not included.
- You will be with a travel and fashion expert guide at all times.
- The cost varies depending on your preferred transportation method.
-What I’ll provide
- Professional fashion and travel guided visit with an expert.
- Personal shopper complimentary assistance.
- Complimentary fashion styling consultation with an expert 30 mins before the start of the tour.
- Complimentary style report at the end of the tour.
- Option to upgrade to a fully personalized shopping tour.
-What to bring
- Lots of energy and attitude!
-Where we’ll be
- The X Bangsar
- Bukit Bintang
- Petaling Street Market
- Jalan Tuanku
Upcoming Availability - Available upon request
Keep this in Mind - We will provide a 30min virtual styling before the start of the tour. This is mostly a walking tour.
Group Size - up to 8 people
Who can come - anyone who loves fashion