Shopping tour in Central Munich
We will start our tour in the best shopping zone in central Munich, Kaufingerstrasse/Neuhauserstrasse, a pedestrian area where we will find the most famous brands and also local stores. We will start shopping there and then have a break in one of the many cafe places in the street. After that, we will move towards the Sendlinger Strasse, one of the oldest shopping streets of the city, located a few blocks from our first stop. The street is home to small shops where they sell antiques, handicrafts and jewelry. After walking through the street, we will end at Marienplatz, a beautiful square which always has events and where we can take beautiful pictures.
-What I’ll provide
- Professional fashion and travel guided visit with an expert.
- Personal shopper complimentary assistance.
- Complimentary fashion styling consultation with an expert 30 mins before the start of the tour.
- Option to upgrade to a fully personalized shopping tour.
What else you should know
- Consumption at coffee places or personal purchases at shops is not included.
- You will be with a travel and fashion expert guide at all times.
- The cost varies depending on your preferred transportation method.
-What to bring
- Lots of energy and attitude!
-Where we’ll be
- Sendlinger Strasse: One of the oldest shopping streets of the city.
- Marienplatz: A beautiful square
Upcoming Availability - Available upon request
Keep this in Mind - We will provide a 30min virtual styling before the start of the tour. This is mostly a walking tour.
Group Size - up to 8 people
Who can come - anyone who loves fashion