Shopping tour experience in Rome
Welcome to Rome! Once an empire’s capital, today Rome is still an important city due to its history, culture, and of course, its amazing fashion scene. We will start the tour by picking you up at your hotel. In here, you will be greeted in the morning by our travel and fashion expert, who will be with you throughout the tour.
We will get going with our private chauffeur for the day and head right away towards Via del Corso and Via Condotti. In here, we will get to visit some of the biggest names in fashion such as Gucci, Prada, Fendi, Dolce & Gabbana, and many more high and mid-range stores from your choice. In this area, we will get to visit Bulgari’s atélier workshop, where you will see how Italian fashion is made.
Soon after, we will head towards Via Frattina, to keep shopping for more brands, such as Tiffany & Co. and Versace.
Since vintage fashion is an important part of the Italian fashion culture, we will head soon after towards Trastevere and Piazza Navona, places that offer plenty of artisan and antiques fashion pieces. After exploring this area, we will go to Campo de’ Fiori, the oldest market in Rome, famous for its food market specialties, where we will be able to try typical Italian delicacies and drinks.
After some complimentary aperitifs and drinks, we will finish our tour with a complimentary free style report from our fashion professional, who will tell you everything you need to know with regards to fashion styling for yourself. And please, don’t leave without our free secret fashion gift!
Right after, our chauffeur will be in a nearby point to pick you up and take you back to your hotel and mark the end of our services.
-What else you should know
- Personal purchases at shops are not included.
- You will be with a travel and fashion expert guide at all times during the tour.
- The cost of the tour varies depending on your preferred transportation method (car/minivan/bus)
- Plan ahead for dedicating half-day for this tour.
-What I’ll provide
- Professional fashion and travel guided visit with an expert.
- Personal shopper complimentary assistance.
- Complimentary fashion styling consultation with an expert.
- Customized and personalized tours are available upon request
-What to bring
- Lots of energy and attitude!
-Where we’ll be
- Piazza Navona,
- Via del Corso
Upcoming Availability - Available upon request-
Keep this in Mind - We will provide a 30min virtual styling before the start of the tour.
Group Size - up to 8 people
Who can come - anyone who loves fashion