Shopping tour at the Grand-Rue area in Luxembourg
During this tour we will explore the area of the Grand-Rue, located just besides the Grand Palace of Luxembourg. This area is a long street with the best of local brands (Luxembourg holds the tag of putting the local artists alongside the top international brands), but also with the main names in the international fashion market. The next stop will be Phillippe II Street, where we will find the most elegant luxury boutiques. In this area, we will make a break and grab a coffee or the traditional macaroon at the famous Ladurée bakery (a stop you definitely won’t regret) The last stop will be at Villa Haute, another long street filled with giant outlets and rich heritage structures. At the end of the tour, we will surprise you with a complimentary secret fashion gift and a photo shoot for your Social Media channels.
-What I’ll provide
- Professional fashion and travel guided visit with an expert.
- Personal shopper complimentary assistance.
- Complimentary fashion styling consultation with an expert 30 mins before the start of the tour.
- Complimentary style report after the tour.
- Arranged transportation from your hotel to the starting point of the tour and from the last point of the tour to your hotel.
- Fresh bottled water for our trip.
- Complimentary secret fashion gift.
- Complimentary photo shoot for your Social Media channels
- Option to upgrade to a fully personalized shopping tour.
What else you should know
- Consumption at coffee places or personal purchases at shops is not included.
- You will be with a travel and fashion expert guide at all times.
- The cost varies depending on your preferred transportation method.
-What to bring
- Lots of energy and attitude!
-Where we’ll be
- Ladurée bakery
Upcoming Availability - Available upon request
Keep this in Mind - We will provide a 30min virtual styling before the start of the tour. This is mostly a walking tour.
Group Size - up to 8 people
Who can come - anyone who loves fashion