Luxury shopping-spree tour in London
We will start the tour either at our first stop or at your hotel. If it’s at your hotel, our travel and fashion expert will be there on time to greet you alongside your private chauffeur. After the greeting time, we will board our car/minivan/coach and head towards Selfridges Oxford Street, a departmental store where all the rich and famous people in London do their shopping, and we will do the same. At Selfridges, we will explore its beautiful architecture as well as we will start shopping at your desired departments (whether it is clothing, shoes or accessories, everything will be covered and tailored to your needs).
Afterwards, we will have lunch at Selfridges’ Food Hall, a space filled with carefully selected products made by some of the most exclusive brands in the world. In here, we will try some British delicacies before heading to our next destination.
After exploring Selfridges, our chauffeur will be at the entrance to pick us up and take us to Sloane Street, a place known across the world as one of the most exclusive shopping destinations in London. At Sloane’s, we will head towards some luxury shops to get you new items for your wardrobe.
Afterwards, we will head towards Covent Garden. In here, we will get to see the ornamental feel of this place at its beautiful piazza. Then, we will head towards specialized shops in order to get some body and skincare products, as well as we will get off the piazza right after to shop for some british haute-couture fashion designer goods.
Soon after, we will head towards Liberty, a famous luxury department store to keep shopping for clothes and accessories uniquely made in England, as well as rarities from Morocco and other exotic places. Soon after, we will head to Fortnum and Mason, a quintessentially British place that will truly make you feel like a British VIP. In here, we will shop a bit more, and will end our tour at its famous salon de thé, where we will try some of the most exclusive British teas, as well as some famous European pastries.
-What else you should know
- Personal purchases at shops are not included.
- You will be with a travel and fashion expert guide at all times during the tour.
- The cost of the tour varies depending on your preferred transportation method.
- Plan ahead for a full-day of shopping on this day.
- Expect short delays from one place to the next in case of usual traffic in London.
-What I’ll provide
- Professional fashion and travel guided visit with an expert
- Personal shopper complimentary assistance
- Complimentary style report from an expert
- Transportation by car/minivan/coach with private chauffeur.
- Fresh bottled water for our trip.
- Complimentary British tea at a renown department store
- Transfer in private transportation to and from your hotel and during the tour.
- Optional upgrade to a fully customized shopping tour
- Complimentary lunch and dining experience at a local restaurant
- Free fashion secret gift
-What to bring
- Lots of energy and attitude!
-Where we’ll be
- Oxford Circus
Upcoming Availability - Available upon request-
Keep this in Mind - We will provide a 30min virtual styling before the start of the tour.
Group Size - up to 8 people
Who can come - anyone who loves fashion