Luxury shopping adventure in Beirut
During this tour, we will get to explore and escape the most iconic shopping areas in Lebanon’s capital. We will begin the tour by visiting Aïshti, Lebanon’s premier luxury department store and a true draw for fashionistas across the Middle East. Soon after we will head towards Starch Foundation, an NGO that develops Lebanese design talent, produced by Lebanese fashion star Rabih Kayrouz. Soon after we will head towards El-Gemmayze to visit L’artisan du Liban, the place where you can find artisan-made fashion pieces, alongside other findings, such as soap, embroidery, silverware, and traditional clothing. Followed by this true Lebanese experience, we will head towards a traditional Lebanese restaurant to try some local delicacies near Beirut Souks. In here, we will mark the end of the tour, as well as we will give you a complimentary secret fashion gift, and a complimentary photo shoot, courtesy of LookStyler.
What else you should know
- Consumption at coffee places or personal purchases at shops are not included.
- You will be with a travel and fashion expert guide at all times.
- The cost varies depending on your preferred transportation method.
-What I’ll provide
- Professional fashion and travel guided visit with an expert.
- Personal shopper complimentary assistance.
- Complimentary fashion styling consultation with an expert 30 mins before the start of the tour.
- Arranged transportation from your hotel to the starting point of the tour and from the last point of the tour to your hotel.
- Fresh bottled water for our trip.
- Complimentary lunch at a Lebanese restaurant.
- Complimentary secret fashion gift.
- Complimentary photo shoot for your Social Media channels
- Option to upgrade for a customized shopping tour
-What to bring
- Lots of energy and attitude!
-Where we’ll be
- Beirut Souks
- Beirut Art Center
- Blom Bank Mina
Upcoming Availability - Available upon request
Keep this in Mind - We will provide a 30min virtual styling before the start of the tour.
Group Size - up to 8 people
Who can come - anyone who loves fashion