Luxury and local shopping tour in Mexico City
Welcome to our luxury and local shopping tour in Mexico City! During the next 3.5 to 4 hours, we will go on a shopping spree around the most iconic luxury and local designer shops and boutiques with one of our professional travel and fashion guides.
We will start our tour at one of the best coffee places in Mexico City, right on Condesa’s neighborhood, El Ilusionista Café. In here, our professional travel and fashion guide will introduce you to the tour, as well as we will get to sip a cup of authentic Mexican coffee and sweet bread. Afterward, we will head in our car/minivan/coach to one of our local beauty salons in the Roma neighborhood, where you will get a hair and makeup session based on your complimentary style report that you will receive from us before the tour.
Soon after, we will head towards Polanco neighborhood, where we will walk through Mazaryk Avenue, also known as “Mexico City’s 5th Avenue”, where all the international and national luxury shops and boutiques stand. At Polanco, we will visit and shop at some iconic stores, where you will get the fashion advice of our professional fashion expert.
Our transportation service will pick us up to take us to Downtown Mexico City to an iconic colonial luxury boutique mall, where the best Mexican fashion designers are located. We will finish our tour here, at the terrace of this luxury mall, where we will be able to sip some Mexican cocktails and try some local snacks under the sun while enjoying a prime view of the city.
Soon after, we will get you a complimentary style report from our fashion expert and a free fashion gift, courtesy of LookStyler, as well as a complimentary photo shoot at this iconic terrace.
Right after, our chauffeur will be right on time to pick you up and take you back to your hotel and mark the end of our services.
What else you should know
- Consumption at coffee places or personal purchases at shops is not included.
- You will be with a travel and fashion expert guide at all times.
- The cost varies depending on your preferred transportation method.
What I’ll provide
- Professional fashion and travel guided visit with an expert
- Complimentary hot beverage (coffee, tea, hot chocolate) and 1 piece of Mexican sweet bread.
- Personal Shopper
- Free fashion styling consultation with an expert
- Transportation by car/minivan/coach before, during, and at the end of the tour.
- Stops to take photos at iconic places that are located in our route.
- Complimentary farewell drink and snack plate at a terrace in Downtown Mexico City
- Complimentary water bottle.
- Option to upgrade to a customized shopping tour
What to bring
- Your eagerness to travel and shop!
Where we’ll be
- Colonia Roma
Upcoming Availability - Available upon request-
Keep this in Mind - We will provide a 30min virtual styling before the start of the tour.
Group Size - up to 8 people
Who can come - anyone who loves fashion