Historic fashion tour in Antwerp & shopping spree
During this tour, we will visit the shops, buildings and other significant places that helped to turn Antwerp into the fashion city it is today, plus a shopping-spree in these places with a fashion expert. We will start our tour either by arranging transportation to pick you up at your hotel or by meeting you directly at Kaasstraat, where we will get a classic Belgian breakfast, as well as we will start our historic tour.
This experience will be followed by heading towards Groenplaats, Antwerp’s biggest square, where we will be hunting for fashion goods and other local gifts and accessories that you can get for your loved ones who are back home. Soon after, we will be visiting 7 more iconic shopping streets in Antwerp’s biggest fashion districts, where we will shop for local fashion pieces and accessories with the company of our fashion expert, who will explain the history and importance of some fashion boutiques and iconic places and who will also provide you with complimentary gifts and a photo shoot at an iconic place for your Social Media channels.
What else you should know
- Consumption at coffee places or personal purchases at shops are not included.
- You will be with a travel and fashion expert guide at all times.
- The cost varies depending on your preferred transportation method.
-What I’ll provide
- Professional fashion and travel guided visit with an expert.
- Personal shopper complimentary assistance.
- Complimentary fashion styling consultation with an expert 30 mins before the start of the tour.
- Arranged transportation from your hotel to the starting point of the tour and from the last point of the tour to your hotel.
- Fresh bottled water for our trip.
- Complimentary secret fashion gift.
- Complimentary photo shoot for your Social Media channels
-What to bring
- Lots of energy and attitude!
-Where we’ll be
- Graanmarkt or Kammenstraat
Upcoming Availability - Available upon request
Keep this in Mind - We will provide a 30min virtual styling before the start of the tour.
Group Size - up to 8 people
Who can come - anyone who loves fashion