Full Danish shopping tour by bike!
During this adventure, we will get to see some of the most iconic fashion and shopping districts in the Danish capital by bike. We will meet at the famous Nyhavn district, one of the most lively and beautiful neighborhoods in the city. In here, we will head towards a very exclusive danish coffee shop, where we will enjoy complimentary coffee and a traditional Scandinavian breakfast. Afterwards, we will visit some of the most iconic shops in the area and head to an secret spot to get our bikes to continue our tour.
Soon after, we will head towards Grønnegade, one of Copenhagen’s oldest streets, In here, we will visit some local shops and an organic perfumery. Soon after, we will goto Pilestraede in order to get to explore boutiques with the best of Scandinavian design both for your wardrobe and for your home. After our visit to this place, we will head over to Strøget, one of Europe’s longest pedestrian streets, where we will visit some more shops just ro head right after to Elmegade, a multicultural neighborhood, where we will be able to visit some of the most creative and original boutiques, just to finish our tour at Jaegersborggade, one of the most hip areas of Nørrebro, where we will finish our Danish experience by browsing for vintage fashion items. We will say goodbye at one of the most iconic places in the neighborhood, where you will receive a complimentary photo shoot and a gift courtesy of LookStyler.
What else you should know
- Consumption at coffee places or personal purchases at shops are not included.
- You will be with a travel and fashion expert guide at all times.
- The cost varies depending on your preferred transportation method.
-What I’ll provide
- Professional fashion and travel guided visit with an expert.
- Personal shopper complimentary assistance.
- Complimentary fashion styling consultation with an expert 30 mins before the start of the tour.
- Arranged transportation from your hotel to the starting point of the tour and from the last point of the tour to your hotel.
- Complimentary bike rental for the duration of the tour.
- Fresh bottled water for our trip.
- Complimentary beverage and breakfast pastry at a local coffee shop in Copenhagen.
- Complimentary secret fashion gift.
- Complimentary photo shoot for your Social Media channels
- Option to upgrade to a customized shopping tour
-What to bring
- Lots of energy and attitude!
-Where we’ll be
- Gammel Strand
- Kongens Have
Upcoming Availability - Available upon request
Keep this in Mind - We will provide a 30min virtual styling before the start of the tour.
Group Size - up to 8 people
Who can come - anyone who loves fashion