Coco Chanel tour in Paris
In this tour, we will take you back to the time when Coco Chanel was becoming a top fashion designer in the French haute-couture scene. We will start the tour at a French Salon de Thé to have French breakfast. Soon after, we will head to Chanel’s first boutique in Paris, as well to some of the most iconic and intimate places where Coco Chanel used to live, work, and dine. We will finish the tour at an emblematic plaza in Paris, where you will be able to shop for luxury goods from Chanel and other fashion designers with the help of one of our stylists/personal shoppers. After our shopping spree in the French Plaza, you will receive a complimentary photo shoot at this iconic place. Soon after, we will get you a complimentary style report from our fashion expert and a free fashion gift, courtesy of LookStyler and head towards a local beauty salon for a meet n’ greet with one of Paris’ top celebrity stylists, take a group photo and say goodbye.
What else you should know
- Consumption at coffee places or personal purchases at luxury shops are not included.
- Coco Chanel’s apartment is not open to the public and therefore it cannot be visited inside.
What I’ll provide
- Optional pick-up at your hotel in your selected transportation service (car, minivan, or bus)
- Complimentary champagne
- Professional fashion and travel guided visit with an expert
- Personal shopper service at a luxury shop
- Complimentary online fashion styling consultation with an expert to add Chanel’s style into your everyday life.
- Complimentary photo shoot at Place Vendome.
- Meet n’ greet with a local celebrity fashion stylist.
- Complimentary fashion gift
What to bring
- Your eagerness to discover Chanel’s world!
Where we’ll be
- Rue de Rivoli
- Place Vendome
- Rue Cambon
Upcoming Availability - Available upon request-
Keep this in Mind - We will provide a 30min virtual styling before the start of the tour.
Group Size - up to 8 people
Who can come - anyone who loves fashion