Central Shopping tour in Hong Kong
During this tour, we will be visiting the best shopping places in the central area of Hong Kong. We will meet you at a coffee place in Li Yuen Street (East), grab a coffee and then go directly to the west side of the street which is filled with tailored garments, leather, silk, man-made jewelry and great factory outlets. Afterwards, we will head towards the Pottinger Street, just a few steps away from the outlets, where we will find the best deals in knitting, hats and other accessories. Our last stop will be at the Western Market, the best place for handmade items from all over the world. We will end out the tour there with a secret complimentary gift and a photo shoot for your Social Media channels.
What else you should know
- Consumption at coffee places or personal purchases at shops are not included.
- You will be with a travel and fashion expert guide at all times.
- The cost varies depending on your preferred transportation method.
What I’ll provide
- Professional fashion and travel guided visit with an expert
- Complimentary hot beverage (coffee, tea, hot chocolate) and 1 piece of Mexican sweet bread.
- Personal shopper
- Free fashion styling consultation with an expert
- Transportation by car/minivan/coach before,during, and at the end of the tour.
- Stops to take photos at iconic places that are located in our route.
- Complimentary farewell drink and snack plate at a terrace in Downtown Mexico City
- Complimentary water bottle.
- Option to upgrade to a customized shopping tour
-What to bring
- Lots of energy and attitude!
-Where we’ll be
- Fa Yuen Street W
- Ta Yuen Street Market
- Western Market
Upcoming Availability - Available upon request
Keep this in Mind - We will provide a 30min virtual styling before the start of the tour. This is mostly a walking tour.
Group Size - up to 8 people
Who can come - anyone who loves fashion