Authentic shopping tour in Bogotá + rooftop experience
During this tour, we will be visiting some of the most iconic fashion districts in Bogotá. We will start the tour at Pasaje Rivas, the oldest marketplace in Bogotá, which has more than 120 years of history. We will explore its passageways and its crooked corridors in order to shop for leather clothes (a local specialty), bamboo pieces, as well as other fashionable accessories for your home, such as furniture, handmade goods, dishes, and other arts and crafts.
Afterwards, we will head towards Plaza de Santander, a floating market located in the center of the business district. In here, we will sop for souvenirs, arts and crafts, gold fashion pieces, and a Colombian delicacy: Coffee. We will stop at one of the coffee spots in order to do some authentic Colombian coffee tasting and move on towards Galería Artesanal de Colombia, the country’s best shopping gallery, dedicated to local arts and crafts, including some of the most authentic fashion goods.
Soon after, we will head towards La Casona del Museo, an old two-storey building that houses the best in gold, silver, and emerald fashion pieces. After this amazing experience, we will head to a famous rooftop in the district, where we will have a complimentary drink and enjoy the amazing views to the rest of the city. In here, we will say goodbye, but before, we will give you our secret complimentary fashion gift and a photo shoot for your Social Media channels, courtesy of LookStyler.
What else you should know
- Consumption at coffee places or personal purchases at shops are not included.
- You will be with a travel and fashion expert guide at all times.
- The cost varies depending on your preferred transportation method.
What I’ll provide
- Professional fashion and travel guided visit with an expert.
- Personal shopper complimentary assistance.
- Complimentary fashion styling consultation with an expert 30 mins before the start of the tour.
- Arranged transportation from your hotel to the starting point of the tour and from the last point of the tour to your hotel.
- Fresh bottled water for our trip.
- Complimentary drink at a famous rooftop in Bogotá.
- Complimentary coffee tasting at a Colombian coffee shop
- Complimentary secret fashion gift.
- Complimentary photo shoot for your Social Media channels
- Option to upgrade for a customized shopping tour
-What to bring
- Lots of energy and attitude!
-Where we’ll be
- Galería Artesanal de Colombia
- La Casona del Museo
- Carrera Séptima
Upcoming Availability - Available upon request
Keep this in Mind - We will provide a 30min virtual styling before the start of the tour.
Group Size - up to 8 people
Who can come - anyone who loves fashion